Bread world the the closest pastry and cookie shop and pizza, burger place we have got. I went to Bread World first a day or two after i reached Cochin. and Since then i have been there many times.
I tried out their cookies first. They have a wide range of cookies and only they have them. their cookies are Great. I went back and bought them again. just the smell of the freshly baked cookies are awesome.
Next i ordered fried rice and Gobi Manchurian from them one Sunday as a friend suggested the food it good and it was. But i have had better too. It wasn't the best.
Again we went there to order a cake for my brothers birthday and we ordered a pinky girly strawberry cake :D just to make fun of him. But they surprised us again!. That was THE best cake i have ever had. It just melts in the mouth. And this comes from some one who hates cakes and pastries!. The whole 1 kg cake got over in a day.
And then my nephew came down from Chennai and I took him there for a quick lunch on the way home. And that is the day I fell head over heels for Bread World.:D I forgot to mention that the cafe was really big and spacious and neat. There was a separate cookie area and a pastry area and the comfy dining area. We ordered a tandoori sauce Burger and Blue Sea lime soda , and apple tart and an over load cake with chocolate and vanilla chips shaped like tiny Hershey's kisses. Every single thing was yumm.
Food: 4/5
Decor/Ambiance:4/5
Service:4/5
Will i go back there again?
Yes Yes Yes, I wanna try more things from them
I tried out their cookies first. They have a wide range of cookies and only they have them. their cookies are Great. I went back and bought them again. just the smell of the freshly baked cookies are awesome.
Next i ordered fried rice and Gobi Manchurian from them one Sunday as a friend suggested the food it good and it was. But i have had better too. It wasn't the best.
Again we went there to order a cake for my brothers birthday and we ordered a pinky girly strawberry cake :D just to make fun of him. But they surprised us again!. That was THE best cake i have ever had. It just melts in the mouth. And this comes from some one who hates cakes and pastries!. The whole 1 kg cake got over in a day.
And then my nephew came down from Chennai and I took him there for a quick lunch on the way home. And that is the day I fell head over heels for Bread World.:D I forgot to mention that the cafe was really big and spacious and neat. There was a separate cookie area and a pastry area and the comfy dining area. We ordered a tandoori sauce Burger and Blue Sea lime soda , and apple tart and an over load cake with chocolate and vanilla chips shaped like tiny Hershey's kisses. Every single thing was yumm.
Food: 4/5
Decor/Ambiance:4/5
Service:4/5
Will i go back there again?
Yes Yes Yes, I wanna try more things from them

No comments:
Post a Comment