Krishna wanted to take me to this place where they have a live counter and we came her one night for a date.And what started as a simple date turned out to be the end of the hunt for good food! I mean I will not go to any other place again when I know this place will not fail me.
I went there expecting nothing.Nothing brilliant. They had fresh fish on display and the first day I went there i was skeptical about trying the fish. I ordered Kashmiri Nan , garlic Nan, masala kulcha , malai kofta and chicken patiala - a special dish of theirs.
The waiter politely told us that one main course dish will be enough. And i was taken aback. He doesn't have do that at all but he did. We told him to strike the malai kofta. I started doing the crossword on the paper on the table but the order came really fast like 10 minutes!. An average restaurant takes ages to bring an order like this and there it was.
The chicken patiala , why didnt i take a pic, was chicken in 3 different gravy. It was pure heaven. The kashmiri naan was the best i have ever tried.
We came there for dinner again the very next day with my mom and my sister Dadu. Dadu wanted to have crab and we picked up an evil looking crab for her from the live counter ;) and mom ordered Karimeen. Again surprise , the order was done in 10 mins and the food was drool worthy. That too at a very reasonable price. The crab was the star of the show and dadu was like - I didnt know something could taste so good.
Dear people of Cochin, and people who are new to this place , come here once and fall in love with food like never before.
Next time i hope i will be in my right mind to click some pics before i start hogging:P
Food: 6/5 :P
Decor/Ambiance: 4/5
Service:5/5
Will i go back there again?
Oh i could eat from there every single day
We came there for dinner again the very next day with my mom and my sister Dadu. Dadu wanted to have crab and we picked up an evil looking crab for her from the live counter ;) and mom ordered Karimeen. Again surprise , the order was done in 10 mins and the food was drool worthy. That too at a very reasonable price. The crab was the star of the show and dadu was like - I didnt know something could taste so good.
Dear people of Cochin, and people who are new to this place , come here once and fall in love with food like never before.
Next time i hope i will be in my right mind to click some pics before i start hogging:P
Food: 6/5 :P
Decor/Ambiance: 4/5
Service:5/5
Will i go back there again?
Oh i could eat from there every single day
No comments:
Post a Comment