So one day we went to Marine Drive for a walk and some street food and just as we entered the pioneer towers building this amazing smell dragged us to the Goli Vada Pav No 1 counter there. I have seen this shop in Kakkanad and Edapally and always wanted to try it out , but Krishna had warned me it is Frozen.
I ordered Cheese vada pav and Krishna ordered the classic one and cheese bites. All of them costs around 35-50 Rs range. I'm 10 mins i realized that the only thing yummy about this store was the smell. The store guy handed out the tiny covered pavs, quarter the size of a regular burger and the cheese bites? I make them better. And i am not a great cook. They do serve frozen food after all. It might taste a little better if they fry them until they are cooked properly.
Will i go back there again?
I don't think so
No comments:
Post a Comment