Sunday, March 22, 2015

Pandal Cake Shop , Vazhakkala

So one fine day after a hunting all over Cochin for curtains for our french windows i started craving for cheese cake. I saw that helpless look on Krishna's face. In Bangalore we could Google or ask a friend for places to go looking for something. Cochin was hopeless. We just did a hopeless curtain hunt and the 10-20 shops we went to didn't have curtains for our length. Finally we decided that we will have to get them custom made and then i brought up the cheese cake.

And then Krishna took me to this tiny pastry shop called Pandal cake shop in Vazhakkala. I remember seeing this place elsewhere in Cochin. This one i went to was really small. They just had a few pieces of pastry left and thankfully they had the Cheese cake as well as Blueberry cheesecake. I always love plain cheese cake and got 2 pieces for Rs 100. What i felt was the price of the pastries were slightly on the higher side but it was totally worth it. The entire cheese cake would cost around 600. I usually hate cakes and pastries especially when bought as a whole for birthdays or Christmas. I tell Krishna to get Muffins instead. But this time i told him i want this for my birthday!.

Will i go back there again?
Yes , defnitely for cheese cake and may be try the others too.

No comments:

Post a Comment