This has been a long break.So long in fact my previous posts looks funny to me. I started blogging while in college and now I am a professional with a few years experience. In the last 4-5 years a lot have changed.
Well I didn't care about blogging so much cause honestly there was nothing interesting to blog about. Why i am back ? I did find something. After college I left for Bangalore and had the most wonderful 3 years of my life. With the love of my life Krishna by my side I did almost everything I ever wanted to do. I love Bangalore for the cosmopolitan, self sufficient place it is. I love everything about it.
In Bangalore i was introduced to the amazing world of "eating out". Yeah we never ate out at home except for that concessional masala dosa or biriyani. I didn't even know there was food beyond that. The 3 years in Bangalore and all that travel to Mangalore, Pondicherry,Hyderabad,Goa introduced me to some amazing cuisines that I turned into a Food Junkie in no time.
Both Krishna and I love to travel and love food. We like to experiment with what we eat and try out new things . And then after 3 years we moved to Cochin . It was such a quick step, I still have not adapted to the place.
A week after in Cochin, we went for our first food hunt and i painfully realized that my trust worthy tripadvisor failed miserably when it came to Kerala. there was no websites or blogs that gave a list of restaurants or eateries . And Cochin had plenty of restaurants of all kinds. We decided to try out restaurants randomly and post it here. Might be a hit or a miss. But hopefully it will help some one out.
Image Source: 1

welcome back!!!!
ReplyDelete