Believe me when i say we discovered this amazing place by accident. I had been to the Lakme Salon in Koramangala to get my hair done. I was supposed to be done by noon and it got late. Krish , being the extremely calm,soft spoken, low tempered guy he is, gets really cranky when is hungry. So as we walked along the streets of Koramangla in the scorching heat the first place we came across was Dominos Pizza and I really didn't wanna have pizza for lunch. Krish was getting more and more pissed and right when we saw this Kobe sizzlers we went in.
I knew we are gonna get only sizzlers here but anything edible was fine at that point. The place seamed to be really popular among the cosmopolitan crowd of Koramangla. This wasn't my first sizzler. But it was one of the best. The veggies melted in the mouth .And we scrapped the plate clean:).
 |
| ITS SSSSMOKING! |
 |
| THE VEGGIES MELTED IN THE MOUTH |
 |
| AND OF COURSE KRISH GETS THE BULLS EYE |
No comments:
Post a Comment