This is going to be a picture heavy post on a trip which I took long back. Around 4-5 years back. But it is very special . Because it is one of the trips I went with my bestie Sreelekshmy . We stayed in her uncles place there. Not in any hotel or resort. So we got to know Munnar ,not from a tourists point of view ,but more of a 'Live in Munnar' kinds. Her aunt works for Dare under Tata. Most of Munnar and the Kannan Devan Hills are under the Tata Tea and the employees get cottages in the beautiful Kannan Devan Hills as per their levels. As her aunt was in a clerical post she has a small 2 bedroom cottage. The higher designations gets bunglows.
Every thing about the life there was amazing. It was way different from the normal lives of people I know .Let me take you though the pics I took when I stayed with them for a week.
Every thing about the life there was amazing. It was way different from the normal lives of people I know .Let me take you though the pics I took when I stayed with them for a week.
Welcome to Munnar :)
Beautiful Flowers from their garden
Misty Hills
The Cottage we stayed in
Fresh Strawberries from the backyard.




No comments:
Post a Comment